I have to start off by saying that this might be the nerdiest post I've written to date, and that's sayin' something! The amount of fun I've had working on these, and thinking about what kind of games or scenarios I could play with them has been pretty ridiculous. I'll admit that I fully intended to have these completed before end of the year...that obviously didn't happen. There are a few options out there for figures, but they are either the wrong scale, too damned expensive of just don't capture the feel I was looking for; and then I found this! The TMNT Foot Clan Street Fight board game was on sale for $12. After I liberated the figures out of the copy I bought, I made some cardboard standees so that I could still play the game with my nephews. It was a big hit during our Christmas holiday too! Now about those figures...on the down side the plastic is pretty soft. The paint work is passable for a mass produced product, but (accurate to the cur...
Comments
Rule 500.6a Some modifiers give a character one or more powers found on a second character. If the gained powers have any associated keywords (such as Ally, Cosmic, Leader, etc.), that character doesn’t gain those keywords. All references to the second character by name in the gained powers are changed to the name of the first character. This does not change the names in wordings like "cards named (name)," or "another (name)", as these are referring to any card named (name), not to a specific character card. (See rule 201.2d.)
Mimic is different because he also gets the keywords not just the powers. I think then he would get cosmic abilities and what not (jsut would some how have to gain a cosmic counter).