May 21, 2019

First Bot War Painted Team: Electroshock's Deceivers

In December of last year I added a new range of models to my collection: Bot War. They're produced by Trader's Galaxy, an independent company in Australia. Most of the models I own are now discontinued samples, but the current range of figures is really worth looking at if you like the idea of robots battling it out over limited energy supplies.

Enough rambling, here are my first painted bots!

 Electroshock - Tyrant class Deceiver

 Red Dot - air warrior

 Wind - air warrior

 Rain - air warrior

Electroshock, Hail and Wind character cards are available in the 1st edition card download, but Red Dot is a custom character I designed. The game designer provided me with feedback to ensure that he's balanced within the 2nd Edition rules. If you want to try him out his rules are below. Together with the other three they make up a complete 60 point force.

Red Dot
11 points
Energy 2
SR 3, M 8, RA 3, CA 2, SH 3, D 6
Air Support
Sharpshooter


No comments: