May 06, 2019

Zoiks, Where Does the Time Go?

I don't remember the last time I posted, but I'm sure it's been ages. I'll keep this update brief, but chock-full of info.

In March I graduated with honours from the 3D Modeling, Animation, Art & Design program at the Visual College of Art & Design. So naturally I'm looking for full time or freelance work in that field.
You can find my demo reel here.

I also together a very talented team of people and for the past 9+ months I've been working on launching a miniature line based on Charlie McElvy's super-cool WatchGuard characters. The first wave of our miniatures debuted at the 2019 Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo.
You can find the launch wave bundle on my online shop here.

When time permits I still do some painting and occasional gaming. I'm currently working on some super-fun nostalgic robot minis from Traders Galaxy's BOT WAR game. Use your Google-fu and I'm sure you'll find it just fine.

1 comment:

Obsidian3D said...

Appreciated good sir. Now if only I knew what to do with myself...