The league will last 4 rounds, and each round lasts approximately one month. Players may play as many games as they like per round, but can not play the same opponent twice in a row. You may change the composition of your crew between games, but must play with the same crew (Law Forces, Bane, Organized Crime, etc.) for the entire league and closing tournament.
Crew Building Guidelines
When building your crew you must follow all of the crew building restrictions:
- $500 per partial 150 reputation.
- 1 Free Agent per full 150 reputation.
- Must include at least: 1 Leader, 1 Leader and/or 1 Sidekick or 2 Sidekicks (designate 1 as 'boss').
- Each player must provide their own lampposts, sewers and objectives.
- Only Knight Models miniatures are allowed to be used in league or tournament play
- The player who wins the most rounds during league play will be declared league champion.
- Each round the player with the highest win percentage will be the winner.
- League scoring: 0 to 5 VP difference → Draw / >5 VP lead → Victory
- Win percentage = victories / games played in round.
Each round will start off with a game day. Drop in for a game during the specified time, or play games on your own any time / place you can. As long as you report your match results to the league organizer all your games will count towards your league standings!
Round 1 (150 rep / $500) Winner: Aric (2 games played, 2 wins)
Round 2 (200 rep / $1000) Winner: Charles (4 games played, 3 wins, 1 tie)
Round 3 (250 rep / $1000) Winner: Charles (1 game played, 1 win)
Round 4 Game Day (Mon June 20th, 5 to 8pm): 300 rep / $1000
Closing Tournament (
- The closing tournament will be played with 300 rep / $1000 crews.
- The league champion will receive free entry into the Closing Tournament.
- League members who played at least one game per round will pay a reduced entry fee.
- Other league players, or players who did not play in the league can register by paying the full registration fee of TBD.
- Registration fees will be used to cover purchase of an official KM tournament kit and possible additional prize support.
- Tournament will be three or four rounds, depending on the number of registered players.
- Each round will be 90 minutes.
- Full tournament rules will be posted closer to time of event.
Round 4 Standings
|Sebastien||League of Shadows||0||0||0||0||0%|
|Shawn||Court of Owls||0||0||0||0||0%|
- Hero Builder
- Frequently Asked Questions
- BMG wiki