March 19, 2007

Congratulations

This'll be a short one, but it's pretty important I think. Probably the biggest news I'll be posting on here to date, or possibly all year. Over the weekend my sister got married! Yep, you read that right. It'd take me several hours to cover everything that happened over the weekend away, so I'm not even going to try.

The location they chose was great. The weather was quite warm considering how high up in the mountains we were and there were no major problems with the day at all. Of course, a few small glitches popped up, but that's bound to happen with any event. All in all everything went great, a good time was had by all and my sister is now a happily married woman.

Congratulations to my sister and her new husband!
(Click here to see a few pictures)

No comments: