Well summer is here, or so the calendar would have us believe. It's almost a week into June and I don't think we've broken 20C since March. But that could just be me being pessimistic!
Anyway, I'm a little late with the format list for this month. I've been swamped in paperwork, but for my job and on a personal front. If you take a look at the list of tournaments on the left you'll notice two tournament names. Let me explain them.
This is something completely fun and different. It works like this:
1. Roll or flip a coin to decide initiative. Both players start with 50 endurance.
2. Each player places the top SEVEN cards of their deck down into their resource row. Players may look at their resource row, but no cards may be flipped yet.
3. Each player draws an opening hand of four cards and may decide to mulligan or keep.
4. Each player draws their two cards and turn 1 begins. Resources may now be flipped up.
5. At the end of each turn, each player KOs a card from he resource row. This means that you will be able to recruit a 7-cost character on turn 1, a 6-cost on turn 2, etc.
6. NO ALTERNATE WIN CONDITIONS may be played.
Origins Block constructed
This is a basic constructed game, but you may only use cards from the following sets:
- Green Lantern Corps
- Batman/LoA Starter
- Marvel Knights
- Man of Steel
- Web of Spider-Man
- DC Origins
- Marvel Origins
Don't miss out!