I received my first shipment a while back, two buildings, from my pledge on last year's Kickstarter campaign for Blackwater Gulch.
Monday morning on my way out the door to work I found another package lying on my doorstep. Not having time to go through it, I tossed it in my backpack to await cataloging...either during my lunch hour or at home when I returned.
I went in for a Marshall pledge of $150, but added on some extras as well. Here's what I got.
Starter gang boxes:
- Banditos Mexicanos
- Bloodwolf Tribe
- Tranquility Crew
- Wilde's Rangers
- 6 colt-45 dice (these are a lot nicer than I'd expected!)
- The Norwegian
- John Blackwood
- Mickey Finn
- Kurt Wyatt
- Doctor Kilmer
- Nevada Dave
- Father Al
- Marshall Stewart
- Rooster Morrison
- Clinton Wales
- Doc Lloyd
I also splurged out for some add-ons:
- Secret Weapon bases: #1 (desert mesa), and #2 rocky bluff
- Shamus McFox: an unreached stretch goal that they later decided to make available as a $10 add-on
- Gamecraft bundle: 2 buildings and 2 outhouses in laser cut MDF
- Battle Flag bundle: Sherriff's office and gallows in laser cut MDF
Overall things look really nice. Some of the weapons are a little bent from shipping, although they shouldn't be too difficult to reposition during cleanup. I did notice that one of the railings for the MDF buildings was broken in one spot. It too shouldn't be a very difficult repair job, although I think a little bubble wrap could have avoided the problem.
I'm happy to be able to mark another KS campaign as 'fully received.' With Sedition Wars arriving last week, that's two campaigns fulfilled in the space of a few days. The backlog continues to grow! I need to get painting.