June 01, 2015

May 2015 Progress Report

With all the hobby and gaming stuff arriving lately I've been trying to find ways to keep myself motivated. The mountain of 'stuff to do' keeps growing at a rate faster than I can manage. Keeping that in mind I started keeping track of the stuff I am accomplishing each month. A lot like working out, writing down what you did can help one maintain focus as you move forward.

May Progress Report

- Painted Martian Dreadball team (this included building 2 custom players out of the Mars Attacks wounded markers)
- Built two packs of gas lamp posts for Batman Miniature Game
- Stripped and began repainting base game figures for Guardians Chronicles
- Stripped and fully repainted Heroclix Vindicator (Heather Hudson)
- Painted "strumpet" figure from Reaper Bones line
- Built Commissioner Gordon GCPD starter (4 figures)
- Built Corrupt Cops GCPD starter (4 figures)
- Fixed massively busted UNA Fire Toad for AT-43
- Built second token pack for Batman Miniature Game (including two custom Riddle tokens)
- Built booster figures for Batman Miniature Game (Alfred, Batwoman, Police Booster 1, Police Booster 2, Copperhead)
- Base and prep cowboys from Reaper Bones line (2 figures)

So as you can see there has been a lot going on behind the scenes here. A lot of these items haven't been shown on the blog but they will appear when they're fully painted and their bases fully finished. It's still helpful for me to note it all down however, as it's all progress in my eyes. With the huge flurry of model construction coming to a close I'm looking forward to sharing more painted figures soon!

4 comments:

styx said...

Wow, you may have a busier workload than me!

Unknown said...

You are hard at work why don't you try some WIP shots on the blog?

Obsidian3D said...

Haha hence why I'm trying to keep it from feeling like work.

Obsidian3D said...

Occasionally I do post some WIP images, but not often. I'd rather spend the time building and painting than take photos of them. It often takes me a week or longer just to post about stuff I've finished! :)