September 28, 2012

Strange Aeons at Fallcon


The fine folks from Uncle Mike's Worldwide and Trilogy Gaming Club will be co-hosting a tournament of Strange Aeons on Saturday night at Fallcon 2012. There will be four or five boards set up for demos and tournament play; some of which, if the rumors are true, are brand-spanking-new custom creations of the diabolical Uncle Mike himself.

I'll be there representing the congregants of the Cult of the Black Goat, providing demos for new players and death, destruction and mayhem to all those pesky Threshold Agents.

If you'll be in the Calgary on Saturday September 29th, 2012 drop by the convention (see the Fallcon link for venue details) any time between 8 pm and 12 midnight to join in the dark deeds!

Links for you inquisitive types:

1 comment:

Obsidian3D said...

Fallcon was in a new place this year, but I don't know if this was the first time. I haven't gone in a few years. I don't really feel like I'm missing much, since I have a good game library and a regular gaming group.

We did do several demos for Strange Aeons and had some of Mike's nice new boards, but I didn't get to run my new Threshold list...a bit of a shame as I painted three new members earlier in the day.