Hobby seemed to take a bit of a back seat through July. I split my time amongst five projects, which is a quite few more than I'd promised myself I would work on. Here's what happened in my hobby realms...with far fewer photos than I'd like!
The first thing I recall finishing in July was actually painting my MDF DreadBall pitch from start to finish. You can read more about that by clicking here.
Stuff built for Batman Miniatures Game:
- Black Canary and Batgirl
- Victor Zsasz and Arkham Inmates set (4)
- Titan Bane
- Blackgate Prisoners set I (4)
- Blackgate Prisoners set II for BMG (4)
When I bought my Terminator Genisys starter set I built them the same day. This month I put some basing material on them and got everything primed in black. Although not fully complete I've painted all the endoskeletons (15) who simply lack a few finishing touches.
We even had a chance to play through a few games. I may or may not do some kind of game recap or review in the future. I'll have to see.
I constructed what amounts to a whole town for western gaming including
- Two GameCraft MDF buildings from the Blackwater Gulch campaign which I'll be using as a hotel and general mercantile
- Two Battle Flag MDF buildings; a jail and gallows
- Eight outhouses
- A MicroArts western Wild West Exodus set that included four buildings, two sheds and another outhouse
- Painted up two small sets of fences for wild west gaming (13 pieces total)
We played a few games of AT-43 recently, which got me working on some of my custom figures to go with the retail-released items.
- Built a squad of ONI Korps human troopers (12)
- Built two squads of Contaminator Zombies (24 - a few aren't in the photo as the require some minor repairs)
All in all I'm quite happy with my progress through July, but it seems that I should really paint something soon. We'll have to see how August turns out!