November 07, 2013

The Zombie Apocalypse is Truly On...at my house

On Tuesday I arrived home to find two parcel cards in my mailbox. Having forgotten that I'd received tracking numbers from Cool Mini Or Not a little over a week earlier, I wasn't expecting these massive things. I missed out on the first Zombicide campaign on Kickstarter, so for their second one I went all in, not realizing quite what I was getting into.

"What did you order THIS time?"

"Ok, let's see what's in box number one..."

"Cool artwork. Gross, but cool."

"Wow, that's a LOT of zombies."

"So that's everything in box 1. What's in the other one?"

Oddly enough, the second package was exactly the same as the first. Even down to the zombie dogs and dog companions boxes being slightly squashed. As far as I can tell I was only charged for one set... Double the zombies double the fun? Not sure what happened, but I'll not complain too loudly about it.

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

OMG Lucky you!

styx said...

I can send you my address if you want to send me the other one! Lucky dog!